Monday 19 March 2012

Career Day

I have been meaning to work on this project for quite some time now.. Career Day of 2011. So honored that I had two High-schools contact me again, asking if I would be willing to have a few students shadow me again for Career Day. -Of course I would!! Coming from a small town, I love taking part in community events, school projects... I had then decided that I would put together a little project/PhotoShoot for these students. I can't thank enough, everyone who participated and donated their time to contribute to this shoot. Big thanks again to Wendy from Out Of The Blue for letting us use many items from her lovely store to coordinate our wardrobe. As well as Ashley, Lindsey & Victoria for modelling for us. Caitlin, Alicia & Ashley for doing such an amazing job with hair & makeup; and let's not forget Deryn & Riley for assisting me all day long!! Can't thank you all enough & I can only hope that we will have such an amazing team and outcome this year :-)



















There are soo many more shots I would LOVE to share with all of you... Stay posted for Career Day Part 2 coming soon!! Cheers xo

Janelle


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Janelle! Look forward to hearing/seeing more from you!

janellebaldwinphotography said...

Thanks so much Connie!! Love reading yours as well :-)

Post a Comment

 
©Janelle Baldwin Photography